查看原文
其他

「Part11」2017政府工作报告中英文对照个人注释版

2017-03-15 LearnAndRecord

We will improve planning for regional development.

优化区域发展格局。


We will coordinate the launching of three strategic initiatives and the development of the eastern, central, western, and northeastern regions.

统筹推进三大战略“四大板块”发展


注:

three strategic initiatives

三大战略:“一带一路”建设(the Belt and Road)、京津冀协同发展(Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei integration)、长江经济带发展(the Yangtze Economic Belt)

the development of the eastern, central, western, and northeastern regions

“四大板块”发展


We will ensure related plans are well implemented and explore and adopt new measures.

实施好相关规划,研究制定新举措


We will boost the development of national-level new areas, development zones, and industrial parks through innovation.

推动国家级新区开发区产业园区等创新发展。


注:

national-level new areas

国家级新区

development zones

开发区

industrial parks

产业园区


We will support the economic transformation and development of areas hurt by resource depletion and severe ecological degradation.

支持资源枯竭生态严重退化等地区经济转型发展


注:

resource depletion

资源枯竭

severe ecological degradation

生态严重退化


Airspace resources will be better allocated.

优化空域资源配置。


We will speed up the development of maritime economy demonstration zones,

推进海洋经济示范区建设,


注:

maritime economy demonstration zones

海洋经济示范区


we will move faster to develop China into a strong maritime country,

加快建设海洋强国


and we will be resolute in safeguarding China's maritime rights and interests.

坚决维护国家海洋权益


注:

China's maritime rights and interests

国家海洋权益


We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

扎实推进新型城镇化。


We will deepen the reform of the household registration system.

深化户籍制度改革,


注:

the household registration system

户籍制度


This year, at least 13 million new urban residents will be registered as permanent urban residents.

今年实现进城落户1300万人以上,


We will speed up work to introduce the urban residence card system nationwide.

加快居住证制度全覆盖。


注:

the urban residence card system

居住证制度


We will support the development of small and medium cities and small towns with distinctive local features.

支持中小城市和特色小城镇发展,


We will help a number of counties and very large towns that meet the criteria to steadily develop into cities,

推动一批具备条件的特大镇有序设市


注:

meet the criteria

具备条件;符合标准


and we will make city clusters better play their role in driving the development of their surrounding areas.

发挥城市群辐射带动作用


We will take more steps to reform and develop the construction industry,

推进建筑业改革发展,


and raise the standard of design and the quality of construction projects.

提高设计水平工程质量


We will promote coordinated urban development above and below the ground,

统筹城市地上地下建设,


and begin construction on at least another 2,000 kilometers of underground utility tunnels in cities.

再开工建设城市地下综合管廊2000公里以上,


注:

underground utility tunnels in cities

城市地下综合管廊


A three-year initiative will be launched to remove the risk of flooding in highly vulnerable urban areas; and further progress will be made in the development of sponge cities.

启动消除城区重点易涝区段三年行动,推进海绵城市建设,


注:

remove the risk of flooding in highly vulnerable urban areas

消除城区重点易涝区段

sponge cities

海绵城市,是新一代城市雨洪管理概念,是指城市在适应环境变化和应对雨水带来的自然灾害等方面具有良好的“弹性”,也可称之为“水弹性城市”。


All these efforts will make our cities more attractive and function better.

使城市既有“面子”、更有“里子”


4. Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

(四)以创新引领实体经济转型升级。


The real economy has always been the foundation of China's development;

实体经济从来都是我国发展的根基


the task we now face is to speed up its transformation and upgrading.

当务之急是加快转型升级。


We will do more to implement the strategy of innovation-driven development,

要深入实施创新驱动发展战略


注:

the strategy of innovation-driven development

创新驱动发展战略


upgrade the structure of the real economy,

推动实体经济优化结构,


and improve its performance and competitiveness.

不断提高质量、效益和竞争力。


We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

提升科技创新能力


We will improve mechanisms for providing continued long-term support for fundamental research and original research,

完善对基础研究原创性研究长期稳定支持机制,


注:

fundamental research

基础研究

original research

原创性研究


build major national infrastructure projects for science and technology and set up technological innovation hubs, and establish platforms for sharing R&D resources.

建设国家重大科技基础设施技术创新中心,打造科技资源开放共享平台


注:

major national infrastructure projects for science and technology

国家重大科技基础设施

technological innovation hubs

技术创新中心

platforms for sharing R&D resources

科技资源开放共享平台


We will continue piloting reforms for all-around innovation.

推进全面创新改革试验。


We will see our universities and research institutes truly operate with autonomy,

切实落实高校和科研院所自主权


ensure that incentive policies like stocks, options, and dividends are implemented,

落实股权期权和分红激励政策


注:

incentive policies

激励政策

stocks, options, and dividends

股权、期权和分红

@LearnAndRecord

and implement the reform of the systems for managing research funding and projects.

落实科研经费和项目管理制度改革


These steps should keep our scientists and engineers from being distracted and allow them to focus on their research.

让科研人员不再为杂事琐事分心劳神


We will begin piloting reforms to conduct integrated management of intellectual property rights and improve the system for creating, protecting, and applying intellectual property rights.

开展知识产权综合管理改革试点,完善知识产权创造、保护和运用体系


注:

integrated management of intellectual property rights

知识产权综合管理

the system for creating, protecting, and applying intellectual property rights

知识产权创造、保护和运用体系


We will deepen reform of China's systems for cultivating talent and introduce more effective policies for bringing in talent from overseas.

深化人才发展体制改革,实施更加有效的人才引进政策


注:

policies for bringing in talent from overseas

人才引进政策


By welcoming the world's brightest minds to China and fully motivating our scientists and engineers,

广聚天下英才,充分激发科研人员积极性,


we will use innovation to accomplish great things.

定能成就创新大业


We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

加快培育壮大新兴产业


We will fully implement our plan for developing strategic emerging industries.

全面实施战略性新兴产业发展规划

@LearnAndRecord

We will accelerate R&D on and commercialization of new materials, artificial intelligence, integrated circuits, bio-pharmacy, 5G mobile communications, and other technologies, and develop industrial clusters in these fields.

加快新材料、人工智能、集成电路、生物制药、第五代移动通信技术研发转化,做大做强产业集群


注:

new materials

新材料

artificial intelligence

人工智能

integrated circuits

集成电路

bio-pharmacy

生物制药

5G mobile communications

第五代移动通信


We will continue to support and guide the development of the sharing economy to enable greater efficiency in the use of resources and bring greater convenience to our people.

支持和引导分享经济发展,提高社会资源利用效率便利人民群众生活


We will formulate regulatory rules for emerging industries in keeping with the principle of encouraging innovation and conducting regulation in a tolerant and prudent way.

本着鼓励创新包容审慎原则,制定新兴产业监管规则。


We will deepen reform of the statistics management system and improve statistics on emerging industries.

深化统计管理体制改革,健全新兴产业统计。


In the age of the Internet, faster and more cost-effective information networks are crucial to the development of every sector.

在互联网时代,各领域发展都需要速度更快、成本更低的信息网络。


This year, we will do more to increase broadband speed and lower rates for Internet services.

今年网络提速降费要迈出更大步伐,


注:

increase broadband speed and lower rates

提速降费


Mobile rates for domestic roaming and long-distance calls will be cancelled;

年内全部取消手机国内长途和漫游费


注:

Mobile rates for domestic roaming and long-distance calls

手机国内长途和漫游费


rate [熟词僻义]

an amount or level of payment 价格;费用

We agreed a rate with the painter before he started work.

开工前,我们和油漆工谈好了工钱。


rates for broadband services for small and medium enterprises will be slashed;

大幅降低中小企业互联网专线接入资费


注:

rates for broadband services for small and medium enterprises

中小企业互联网专线接入资费


and rates for international calls will be lowered.

降低国际长途电话费


注:

rates for international calls

国际长途电话费


We will push forward with the Internet Plus action plan and speed up the development of the digital economy.

推动“互联网+”深入发展、促进数字经济加快成长,


I am confident that all these steps will benefit both businesses and our people.

让企业广泛受益、群众普遍受惠


「未完待续」

2017政府工作报告「Part1」

2017政府工作报告「Part2」

2017政府工作报告「Part3」

2017政府工作报告「Part4」

2017政府工作报告「Part5」

2017政府工作报告「Part6」

2017政府工作报告「Part7」

2017政府工作报告「Part8」

2017政府工作报告「Part9」

2017政府工作报告「Part10」

「持续更新中」


公众号内回复2015或2016或2017

或点击下方"阅读原文"查看相应年份笔记


本系列笔记首发自微信公众号:LearnAndRecord

转载请务必私信联系授权!

LearnAndRecord

2015年2月8日

2017年3月15日

第767天

每天持续行动学外语

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存